The 100% Solution for the 99%Posted: October 20, 2011
Table of Contents
1) Income Inequality Influences the US Personal Savings Rate
2) Income Disparity Sparked by Low Top Marginal Tax Rates
3) Unequal Distribution of Wealth
4) Tax Breaks and Tax Loopholes for the Rich
5) Low Capital Gains Tax Rates Cause Investment Bubbles
6) Great Depression VS Great Recession
7) The Job Creators Myth Debunked
8) Government Spending and the National Debt
Brian Rogel isn’t a household name but his analysis of wealth inequality could become household reading.
This is a working paper and will be updated and expanded upon as time permits. All comments, questions, and alternative opinions are greatly appreciated.