This is America
The super rich aren’t evil people and this isn’t about class warfare…this is about coming together as a society to find a solution. Homes are being lost, jobs are disappearing, and people are losing faith. We are in an economic crisis and nothing is being done to fix it.
This is a country built from passion, innovation, and a love of each other. A country founded from a protest of unfair treatment. A country exemplified by the Statue of Liberty, symbolizing our generosity and caring for the less fortunate.
It’s time for us to stop fighting and start listening. Let’s show the world what it means to come together for the common good, and finally become the country our forefathers envisioned.
This is America…and we deserve to be united.
“I have no other view than to promote the public good, and am unambitious of honors not founded in the approbation of my Country.”
Table of Contents & Page Links
1) Income Inequality Influences the US Personal Savings Rate
2) Income Disparity Sparked by Low Top Marginal Tax Rates
3) Unequal Distribution of Wealth
4) Tax Breaks and Tax Loopholes for the Rich
5) Low Capital Gains Tax Rates Cause Investment Bubbles
6) Great Depression VS Great Recession
7) The Job Creators Myth Debunked
8) Government Spending and the National Debt
This is America
This is a working paper and will be updated and expanded upon as time permits. All comments, questions, and alternative opinions are greatly appreciated.
Brian Rogel isn’t a household name but his analysis of wealth inequality could become household reading.